Sunday, April 1, 2012

Yoga for Osteoporosis - A Brief Intro

Hi there Yogis,


The Yoga Alliance has put out a call for presenters for its upcoming Yoga Alliance Leadership Conference, October 25-28, 2012, in Indian Wells, California. 


And I'm going for it!


As part of the application process for being a session presenter, I had to submit a short video clip giving a sense of what I'll be talking about at the conference. So ... thanks to the wonders of my Mac, YouTube, and some double-sided tape (don't ask), I created a 7 minute intro that I'm excited to share with you.


You can find it on my YouTube channel: CharlotteStoneYoga, where I plan to post more videos in the months to come.


Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC1pk0ULShM&context=C4c5e0b9ADvjVQa1PpcFPHYIOQjELVNA3uQ8LE0uO9KGMvgyyBytw=

You can also find my Journey Through The Koshas there.


Enjoy, and please share your thoughts on the Stone Center for Yoga & Health Facebook page.


Onward & upward!
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment